Business Analyst - Databases - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Business Analyst with strong database experience (SQL) t to work on a team at our client site in Charlotte, NC. This is initially an 12 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Enterprise Database Management (EDM) is the Center of Excellence for database management within the client site. The Enterprise Database Management Support Services (DMSS) Systems Tools and Utilities (STU) team facilitates the design, development, implementation, and adoption of applications in support of EDM processes for database management. These processes include database asset inventory, patch assessment & reporting, controls compliance, asset management reconciliation, and vulnerability management. The effective delivery and maintenance of this functionality is essential to the risk governance and technology health refresh management of the client enterprise database environment.
• 5+ years’ experience writing or partnering with requestor in analyzing detailed technology related requirements
• Experience with SQL Developer or with SQL (writing simple/complex queries)
• 5+ years working in waterfall and/or agile systems development lifecycle processing environment
• 5+ years’ experience in writing functional design documentation.
• 5+ years’ experience in corporate and departmental IT standards
• DBMS platforms, and demonstrate an understanding of database technical concepts.
• Process improvements: assessing current state, building metrics, and testing metrics, all with the goal of process improvements.
• Creating process flow diagrams.
• Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel
• System testing and working with QA teams.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst - Databases
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 339474
Posted Date: 9/18/2018