Software Developer - New Century, KS
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a software developer to work onsite in New Century, KS. While this is a 6+ month position it has the potential to extend to 12 months.
• 10 years of IT experience
• Work closely with program strategy, delivery, engineering, architecture, support groups in ensuring departmental and company commitments are met.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to balance competing priorities
• Perl, v5.10.1 (*) & above built for x86_64-linux-thread-multi (Proficiency - Expert (min 5 years of development experience)
• SQlite - (Proficiency - Intermediate (min 2 years of experience)
• Linux (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu) shell scripting (Proficiency - Expert (min 5 years of development experience)
• Operational automation skills
• WebSphere Transformation Extender (formerly known as Mercator) - Nice to have at this point
• SharePoint, Office 365, Ultra-edit, PGP, SSH
Partner in a team environment or be able to independently design, develop, code, test and debug new software or significant enhancements to existing software of moderate complexity.
Develop solutions across many disciplines and be responsible for explaining solutions and procedures. Apply principles, theories and concepts and use methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects related to moderately complex software.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
6 - 8 years related experience.
New Century, KS
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: New Century, KS
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 339706
Posted Date: 9/21/2018