Supervisor - Avon Lake, OH
- Maintenance Supervisor in Manufacturing Assembly Plant.
- Enforce compliance with Safety Operating System practices to include Combustion Safety, Energy Lockout, Pedestrian and Vehicle Safety, Working at Heights, Pre-Task Analysis, and licensing and safety training.
- Identify and insure that safety hazards and unsafe practices are promptly corrected
- Drive Continuous Improvement through a focused maintenance program designed to reduce scrap and ensure reliability of error-proofing devices
- Lead skilled trades/maintenance personnel to evaluate controls requirements for maintaining and improving production yields, throughput, and up time
- Responsible for monitoring day-to-day production processes, tooling, and operations related to automation equipment
- Analyze equipment performance and work to improve efficiencies
- Ensure equipment start-up readiness for production
- Meet FTT, inventory, cost, scrap, supply, and tooling expense targets
- Coordinate and schedule manpower and materials to meet maintenance requirements to minimize down time; coordinate maintenance activities with other plant operations Conduct root cause analysis of downtime issues to prevent recurrence (4D process)
- Execute prioritized daily maintenance activities (predictive, preventive and crisis maintenance) obtaining full utilization of work force while optimizing available opportunities for all maintenance
- Use Maximo for Maintenance (MFM) to document all maintenance activities (crisis and planned); provide quality assurance of MFM inputs to enable in-depth data analysis
- Control and monitor oil, water, and energy usage
- Manage and maintain support systems (plant powertrains (air, electrical, water, etc.), exhausts, heat exchangers, hydraulics, etc.)
- Maintain housekeeping in all maintenance areas and cabinets
- Complete 100% of mandated EOS PMs at the prescribed frequency
- Fundamental working knowledge of PLC logic and controls.
- Capable of assigning work to unionized skilled trades and holding employees accountable for processes and daily assignments.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong problems solving and conflict management skills.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles.
- Knowledge of constraint management principles.
- 2+ years technical work experience and troubleshooting
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
Maintenance supervisory experience in a manufacturing/automotive environment
High School Diploma or GED
Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Additional Information :
Ability to work any shift as well as rotating shifts and weekends.
Avon Lake, OH
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Supervisor
Location: Avon Lake, OH
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340005
Posted Date: 9/24/2018