Customer Service Coordinator - Tewksbury, MA
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Customer Service Coordinator to work onsite in Tewksbury, MA. While this is a 12+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Scope of Position:
This individual will act as the first line of contact on the 800# phone line working directly with North American customers and a wide spectrum of Corning Life Sciences employees including, Sales Team, Accounting/Credit, New Accounts, Complaints, Pricing, Quality Control, Product Managers, Manufacturing, Warehouse/Distribution Center, Marketing and Scientific Support.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Handle incoming 800# phone line (50-80 calls per day) in a timely and professional manner.
• Interact on a daily basis with several other functions of the company and use multiple systems to ensure accurate information.
• Provide 40,000 customers with product, price and availability information and assist with requests for certificates, proof of deliveries, order status, lot allocations, as well as coordinate resolution of specific problems.
• Accurately enter and review orders to ensure proper customer information, product, price, quantity, payment terms and delivery information. Proactively initiate corrective actions to handle customer accommodations independently by using good judgment in routine cases.
• Bachelor's Degree required. Prefer degree in Life Science field.
Recent College Graduates without experience would be considered
• 1-2 years of customer service and/or data entry experience or 2-4 years of call center experience required.
• Experience in the Life Science industry or related field.
• Experience with PeopleSoft Order Management or a comparable system.
• Call center experience.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Tewksbury, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340014
Posted Date: 9/21/2018