Software Engineer - Dearborn, MI
- Software Tool Development Engineer for VSEM project (Vehicle Software and Electronics Management).
- Establish detailed functional requirements for any needed tool within the Team Center Unified Architecture platform.
- Defining engineer needs and required functionality.
- Manage project deliverables and timing to meet corporate objectives.
- Develop Test Plan and Strategy for all types of testing.
- Test new versions of the VSEM work streams tool.
- Participate in cross tool architecture and data model discussions/analyses.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts in commodity technology areas to ensure their unique requirements are comprehended in the VSEM tool.
- Develop training materials and provide training and tool support for the users of the tool.
- Experience in System engineering, electrical systems and electrical architectures.
- Experience in embedded software development & life cycle management.
- Experience in Team Center PLM tool
- Experience in developing Test Plan and Strategy for all types of testing
- Experience in requirements engineering process and failure mode avoidance methodology
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge with Engineering Requirements Management tools (e.g. Doors) preferred.
- Knowledge with Systems Engineering tools, SYSML, UML
- Experience in System engineering, electrical systems and electrical architectures
- 1 Year -Experience in embedded software development
- 1 Year - Experience in developing Test Plan and Strategy for all types of testing - 1 Year
BS Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Software, computer)
Master Degree a plus
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340108
Posted Date: 9/24/2018