NJ - Capital Markets System Engineer - North Brunswick, NJ
Capital Markets System Engineer
This is a W2 opportunity presented by Advantage Resourcing. Resumes will not be accepted from Agencies, Suppliers or Recruiters.
Location - North Brunswick, NJ (no remote)
Length of Contract - 6 to 24 months
Hourly rate - $75/hr.
Job ID - #340213
This role requires a Senior systems engineer and technical expert in the development of very highly sophisticated and complex trading and back office applications for a major functional and/or product area within the securities businesses. MUST have Capital Markets, Securities and FINRA experience. No exceptions.
Duties to include:
- Analyze highly complex business requirements.
- Write functional documents and design technical specifications.
- Design and/or redesign existing complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provide coding direction and guidance on complex calculations and details of complex products with less experienced staff.
- Maintain full project life-cycle tasks, such as business and technical analysis, designing, coding, testing, and implementation plans.
- Maintain all system diagrams, system interface charts and any other compliance policy and procedure documents.
- Work closely with quality analysts on the preparation of test cases.
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments; work with client groups to identify, arrange, and/or deliver training needs.
- Lead large projects.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 4+ years of securities industry experience
- Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
North Brunswick, NJ
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: NJ - Capital Markets System Engineer
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340213
Posted Date: 9/21/2018