B2B Integrations/Business Analyst - Round Rock, TX
B2B Integrations/Business Analyst / 340216
Duration: 3+ months
Location: Round Rock, TX
- Should exhibit mastery of the following:
- Deep Business to Business domain subject matter expertise and experience End to End integration set up experience including hands on experience in all phases.
- Ability to work individually and deep knowledge on integration methodologies, middleware concepts.
- Clear understanding and working knowledge of B2B artifacts such as Document type standards (all EDI, XML, FF, custom docs etc)
- Trading partners setup and configuration
- Mapping specification development
- Mapping between any to any standard Communication protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, AS2, Rosettanet, MQ, JMS etc B2B platform
- Migration strategies, migration experience highly preferable
- Deep dive into existing environment to determine the optimal selection of integrations for staggered migration.
- Working knowledge of Managed File transfer. (Axway Secure transport preferred).
- Good understanding of deployment from Dev/SIT/UAT/PROD.
- Agile working experience
- Must have 5 + years’ experience in B2B integration and middleware (preferred) and/or related technologies.
- Axway B2Bi and Secure Transport(MFT) working experience
- Axway mapping tool
- Opentext Bizmanager/Bizlink gateway, Opentext TLE
- Exposure to B2B integration platforms exposure like Sterling B2B Integrator, Axway B2Bi or WebMethods is highly preferred
- Linux, Database, storage and networking basics for B2B integration implementation.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to juggle short-term priorities with broader architectural thinking; must seize opportunities to evangelize technologies, solutions, and best practices in a relevant manner
- Experience with Axway SecureTransport very big plus.
- Must be able to work independently and on a team.
- Be available to respond to platform related issues, join troubleshooting calls, solve issues and determine root cause and long term solutions for repeating problems.
- Good understanding of B2B/EDI concepts is a MUST.
- Good knowledge of best practices in middleware security.
- Experience in SOA, messaging or other middleware products strongly preferred
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: B2B Integrations/Business Analyst
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340216
Posted Date: 9/21/2018