Senior UAT Tester - Cincinnati, OH
Senior UAT Testers – 10 positions available
201 E. Fourth Street, Suite 800, Cincinnati, OH 45202. This position is for roving employment. Duties may be required at various unanticipated worksites throughout the U.S.
Perform test planning and execution for financial services’ supported changes on various projects. Requirements understanding, hands on testing and issue identification, classification, resolution, and reporting. Coordinate efforts to communicate, resolve, and retest all issues identified in the various projects. Coordinate test execution with key areas needed for the testing effort. May report status of testing issues to Project Team and Management. Defect triage and test issue escalation. Provide any identified training.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related engineering or technology field. Foreign equivalent degrees are acceptable. In addition to degree, requires at least 5 years of post-degree experience in information technology quality assurance and user acceptance testing (may run concurrently) with at least 5 years of knowledge in all of the following:
- Creating test plans, test cases, test scenarios, test procedures, test scripts and determining expected results by using business artifacts (BRD, Process Flows, Epics and user stories);
- Performing UAT execution and Defect Reporting;
- Documentation of effect management, regular project reports and controlled communication with business partners and developers to ensure all deliverables are achieved;
- Experience working with Waterfall or Agile methodology;
- Managing test execution through tools: HP ALM, Version One and JIRA;
- Analyzing risk and engaging with business to create risk mitigation procedures to ensure product is tested and delivered, and adhering to UAT best practices and standards as defined by clients enterprise testing methodology;
- Identifying test requirements such as test data and engage with different stake holders to ensure requirements are full filled as per requirement, and validate the same in databases tools; and
- Managing defect process to ensure all defects are retested extensively and deliver a bug free end product.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Full Time Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior UAT Tester
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job Type: Full Time Position
Reference ID: 340272
Posted Date: 9/22/2018