Electrical Floor Support Engineer - York, PA
Job Title: 2nd Shift Electrical Floor Support Engineer
Job Location: York, PA
- We have a 2nd shift opening in York, PA for an Electrical Floor Support Engineer to support a Military Combat Vehicle program.
- In this role, the Engineer researches, plans, designs, develops, modifies, and evaluates electronic and electrical systems.
- Evaluates vendor capabilities, technologies, services and ability to deliver required products or services.
- Recommends design approaches for new or improved products and processes.
- Provides engineering consultation to other technical groups.
- Conducts and supports subsystem and system integration and verification activities, manufacturing and test planning, and failure analysis.
- Ensures technical outcomes are consistent with established engineering principles and practices and that customer and company technical, system, performance, and quality requirements are met.
- Receives directions and instructions in the form of assignment objectives, alternative approaches and solutions from supervisor or senior engineering personnel.
- Contributes to troubleshooting issues on the manufacturing floor and determines root causes of failures recommending changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods.
- Applies basic knowledge of the design of organization's products and technology to solve moderately complex and clearly defined engineering problems.
- Performs electrical engineering work which is specific in nature and requires knowledge and application of basic engineering principles, theories and concepts to complete assignments under direct technical supervision.
- Conceptualizes, creates, and analyzes designs to ensure engineering projects meet technical, cost, quality, and performance requirements.
- Develops and writes technical documentation, makes revisions to existing documentation, and provides input to technical papers or presentations.
- May deliver technical presentations.
- Initiates and maintains external contacts with key experts and officials of other companies, national labs, academic institutions, and government agencies.
- Performs electrical and/or electronic repairs using approved methods.
- Prepares, presents, and defends project technical results and recommendations to customers.
- Participates in formal technical reviews.
- Acquires familiarization with the project, engineering or research effort and company engineering practices and standards.
- Begins to develop areas of specialization and maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant engineering discipline(s), industry practices, trends, and applications
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Maintains a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety objectives and policies.
- Note: This is a 2nd shift position, Hours are 2:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, and possibly weekends (11:00 AM-5:00 PM)
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Electrical Floor Support Engineer
Location: York, PA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340357
Posted Date: 9/24/2018