Tableau Developer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Tableau Developer to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. While this is a 6 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 12 months.
- The purpose of the Investment Portfolio (IP) Platform project is to improve Data Management, Analytics and Reporting across IP including the following organizations:
- Credit Investment Portfolio (CIP), Macro Investment Portfolio (MIP), Portfolio Strategy and Analytics (PSA), Traded Products and Infrastructure. The initiative is expected to deliver significant efficiencies across IP user community, increase the availability of high quality data for reporting and analytics needs while reducing the data processing burden on IP users.
- The platform will provide all users an integrated approach to both dynamic reporting & analytics development and a well-controlled production environment for executing routine responsibilities.
- In addition, the IP Platform will support effective G&O Compliance for applicable Regulatory and Risk Reports.
- Running more accurate, sensitive, stress scenarios will allow the business to better identify strategies that create sustained revenue opportunities, and ensure a cohesive governance framework.
- This framework will allow the stress scenarios we run for CCAR to be coordinated and integrated with the day to day operational risk management and business decisions.
- This was a key weakness identified by the FR in the 2016 CCAR MRAs. Strong forecasting processes will also address findings from Enterprise Control and Oversight regarding ongoing G&O Initiatives around several high risk rated reports.
- The tool will address the 6 data quality dimensions of completeness, accuracy, consistency, uniqueness, timeliness and validity.
- An individual would be hired into the reporting workstream for focus on the development of business dashboards in Tableau.
- The resource MUST have Tableau development expertise, be a self starter, have a capital markets background for understanding of analytics being presented, meeting facilitation skills to face off to business partners.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Tableau Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340406
Posted Date: 9/26/2018