Government Property Administrator - Cockeysville, MD
Government Property Administrator
We are currently seeking an experienced Government Property Administrator to support our facility in Cockeysville, MD. This position will support the Manager of Contracts and the program management team in all aspects of managing/monitoring customer property and government property. This will be a full time or part-time opportunity.
- Manage all property related issues.
- Monitor customer/government assets.
- Interface with customers and government representatives for proposals, contracts and other issues related to customer/government requirements. These requirements could involve property systems, requests for information, DCMA audits, and etcetera.
- Generate policies for handling customer/government assets.
- Research, prepare and submit property reports (quarterly, etc.) for Cockeysville.
- Complete inventory, working alongside receiving and inspection on the production floor.
- Review, prepare, submit and maintain all documentation and inventory records for customer/government property.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (such as a Bachelor’s of Science in Business or Contract Administration) or five years of equivalent experience.
Desired Certification: A Certified Government Property Professional is preferred.
Experience: Minimum of five years of experience with government contracts is preferred, with a focus on government property.
Required Knowledge: Skills should include attention to detail, strong written and oral communication, and good organizational skills. Strong computer skills are needed, with knowledge of all Microsoft Office products. Candidates should be self-motivated and able to work independently.
Desired Knowledge: Software experience with Microsoft Access and Navision is a plus. Knowledge of FAR, DFAR, ITAR & EAR is a major plus.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Government Property Administrator
Location: Cockeysville, MD
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 340621
Posted Date: 9/25/2018