Web Business Analyst - Denver, CO
Web Business Analyst
We are currently seeking a seasoned Web Business Analyst for a 12-month contractual opportunity with our client in Denver, CO. The B2B Web Business Analyst is responsible for defining the strategy and solutions for presentation of accurate and timely pricing, online promotions, new product launches, site enhancements and considerations for existing customers. Responsible for creation, maintenance, and management of online initiatives based on competitive analysis and industry best practices. He/she will convert new web capabilities and content from ideation into actionable direction for IT Development. The overarching goal is growing the bottom line contribution to the business.
- Leverage experience and site analytics to understand and improve ecommerce sales funnel to meet department objectives.
- Conduct online competitive analysis and review of industry benchmarks to leverage best practices in design of ecommerce sales tactics and account management functions.
- Responsible for requirements definition, functional design, user acceptance testing and post release project impact analysis using Agile Methodologies and some waterfall.
- Work closely with user experience team to define user interaction and design.
- Project ownership of initiatives from inception to production launch. Assist in business case justification for new initiatives and enhancements.
- Assist in reporting of site performance and analysis.
- Conduct site issue analysis and create detailed write-ups for resolution.
- Understand the appropriate product, service, prices and applicable discounts based on the customer, customer segment, region, contract or any other segmentation.
- Coordinate with product teams to ensure business unit acceptance across multiple product groups.
- Ensure IT technical requirements align with business needs.
- Facilitate working sessions with eBusiness and IT and act as a SME for questions related to detailed business requirements.
- Ensure that overall design complies with site wide customer experience vision.
- Participate on production release calls, and verify that all delivered capabilities function properly in production.
- Practice and maintain a high level of quality, consistency and detail across all deliverables and milestones.
- Key member in interdepartmental coordination and communication of project deliverables.
- Manage product innovation through cross-functional teams focusing on new product capabilities and services.
- Excellent business analysis experience – minimum of five (5) years
- Must have at least three (3) years web/ecommerce experience.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or IT
- Experience with site analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Experience with Agile Methodology, writing well-formed user stories.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with web technologies.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented.
- Strong team player with an ability to interact with stakeholders from various parts of the business.
- Ability to react and adapt to changes in business priority and fast changing environment.
- Passion for improving user experiences, driving innovation, and using data to drive decision making.
- B2B specific ecommerce site experience.
- ClickTale web analytics expertise.
- Rally (Agile Central) planning/delivery platform familiarity.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Web Business Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340625
Posted Date: 9/25/2018