Senior Medical Device Technician - Campbell, CA
SUMMARY: Working independently and in coordination with the lead engineer or supervisor and responsible for the accurate and compliant manufacturing of various products, by utilizing a variety of semi-automated and automated equipment and processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned on an individual basis:
• Build prototypes and evaluate new design/ideas and processes or current product enhancements.
• Operate manufacturing and packaging equipment under company SOP and GMP guidelines.
• Work with in-house and contract manufacturers to ensure products are manufactured in accordance with product plans and quality, and regulatory requirements.
• Interface and work with manufacturing and engineering personnel to understand product requirements, as well as identifying and implementing process improvements.
• Responsible for learning and adhering to the safety requirements of manufacturing processes, equipment, handling of chemicals, materials, and applying that knowledge during routine operations.
• Accurately use computerized operating systems to run and monitor manufacturing equipment as required.
• Understand and perform manufacturing processes using Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPI’s); record data on lot history records (LHR’s) in collaboration with manufacturing, quality, and R&D.
• Monitor and record critical process parameters and ensure that proper documentation and GDP guidelines are followed.
• Ensure adequate inventory of raw materials and components are available on the production floor for build plans.
• Participate in manufacturing team meetings to ensure communication between members.
• Provide feedback to assist in the development of new processes or test procedures.
• Support the building of products used for preclinical & clinical evaluations.
• Perform in-vitro/bench tests and document results.
• HS diploma and a minimum of 5 years related experience in the medical device industry.
• Knowledge of and exposure to product manufacturing, testing, and data collection.
• Should possess strong math skills.
• Familiar with GMP, GDP procedures and requirements.
• Ability to work independently or in team setting required.
• Familiar with manufacturing equipment (hot boxes, adhesives, soldering, bonding, fuse joining).
• Familiarity with testing: tensile, simulated use testing, or tests related to assigned projects.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Good interpersonal skills, effective interaction with Operations and other departments
If you are interested in applying, please email me at: Thomas.Cooper@advantageresourcing.com, call 408-452-8747 Ext.5354, or click the “Apply” button.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Medical Device Technician
Location: Campbell, CA
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 340652
Posted Date: 9/26/2018