Product Manager III - Broomfield, CO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Product Manager III to work on a team at our client site in Broomfield, CO. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job.
The Lead Product Manager (Product Owner) will lead in the areas of strategic product planning, roadmap definition, software sprint planning, competitive analysis and thought leadership for our initiative to deliver our Consumer Digital Platform. The Lead Product Manager will have responsibility for defining Platform roadmap, maintaining a prioritized backlog, helping organize Agile software sprints alongside Engineering, and acting as a Platform SME to the rest of the organization. The Lead Product Manager will lead cross-functional teams through ideation, business case development and formulation of Platform requirements, and overall lifecycle management support. The Lead Product Manager ensures the offerings are delivered rapidly to market, and stay current with customer needs, technology advancements, and competitive differentiation. The Lead Product Manager will work closely with development teams from initiation to delivery and Platform lifecycle management.
• Overall technical product management responsibility for Consumer Digital Platform
• Support prioritization of requirements across product services in support of key customer personas
• Research competitors Platforms & assesses competitive advantages and determine what Platform features and functionality will be built or modified
• Provide strategic leadership and tactical delivery on software sprints while collaborating with Engineering, support, operations, vendors, partners, and customers
• Develop technical collateral such as knowledge base articles, product sheets, white papers, and Platform announcements
• Educate and inform key stakeholders about upcoming releases and roadmap
• Independently resolve issues and assist team with overcoming obstacles
• Develops a strategic roadmap with input from key stakeholders.
• Intake feature requests and maintain a prioritized backlog
• Organize features into user stories fit for estimation during sprint planning
• Provide requirements for user stories and act as voice of the customer during software development
• Works with UX team to define user experience flows.
• Support software releases by writing knowledge base articles, blog posts, and whitepapers
• Serve as single point of contact for the Platform strategy/Roadmap and interface with all Sales, Marketing, Analyst, and Customer stakeholders
• Actively seek feedback from customers (internal and external) and use that feedback to inform Platform development decisions
• Understand and stay current with industry trends, open source technologies, and cloud computing models.
• Generate product and operational metrics.
• Engage the community through social media, blog posts, and conferences
• Identifies, tracks and resolves dependencies across teams.
• Provides training to operational and sales engineering teams.
• BS/BA or equivalent required; MS a plus
• 8+ years of related data-driven product management or software development/architecture/Operational experience
• Deep understanding of Consumer Platform Concepts
• Previous experience building Platform Shared Services capabilities like Product Catalog, Authentication & Authorization, SSO, White-labeling capabilities, Billing and Support experience, User and Account Management, Chat, etc.
• Proven track record of consistently achieving product management success
• Excellent communication skills to include: verbal, written and presentation
• Entrepreneurial drive
• Energy, integrity, and strong work ethic
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Product Manager III
Location: Broomfield, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340660
Posted Date: 9/25/2018