Technical Business Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Business Analyst with Data Warehouse & SQL
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Technical Business Analyst. This is initially an 18 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months. This is an on-site position at our client’s Charlotte, NC location.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
- Acts as a liaison between the Consumer banking business/partners and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex data integration patterns.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- May develop systems test plan components and test scripts.
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of Banking experience
- 5+ Years of experience in a Data warehouse/Data mart/Data Integration environment.
- 3+ years of STRONG SQL experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Credit card and Deposit data domains
- Experience working with Geographically dispersed teams
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
– Advantage Reference # 340682
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340682
Posted Date: 9/26/2018