Bilingual Japanese Accounting Assistant Manager - Houston, TX
Advantage Resourcing, a global leader in staffing services, is owned by Recruit Holdings Co Ltd, based in Tokyo Japan.
Our client specializes in manufacturing for chemical products is looking for Assistant Manager in their accounting team.
This position is responsible for wide range of financial and analytical tasks.
Position Accounting Assistant Manager (Exempt - Direct Hire)
Location Houston, TX
Salary $60,000-75,000 per year
Main Job Duties
- Manage accounting functions and prepare reports and analytics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results.
- Close the General Ledger at month-end and year-end.
- Collect tax related information and report to taxation authorities in a timely manner.
- Coordinate audits with external auditors.
- Work closely with CFO to support corporate objectives and report to Japan based HQ.
- Define policies and procedures for all accounting activities.
- Engage special projects and prepare for analytical reports on ad hoc basis.
- Degree in accounting or business administration.
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience.
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts such as US GAAP and IFRS.
- Both fluent speaking and writing Japanese skills.
- Detail attention skills.
- Capability to manage various tasks.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
United States of America
Japanese / Japanese
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Bilingual Japanese Accounting Assistant Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 340687
Posted Date: 9/30/2018