Information Security Analyst - Charlotte, NC
This position can sit in Charlotte, NC, Chandler, AZ or Minneapolis, MN!
The primary areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, performing IS Risk Assessment activities such as collecting, researching, and recording data/information in systems; providing IS support to internal business groups; providing support to peers within the ICSS team.
The ISA works with complex business units and provides operational risk expertise and consulting for projects and initiatives. Reports findings and drafts recommendations to mitigate risk to operational risk and business line management. Coordinates production of periodic operational risk performance reports for management. May manage project teams and provide guidance to less experienced specialists/consultants.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
• 5+ years in compliance, operational risk, IT systems security, or IT systems administration, of which at least 2 years must include direct experience in an Information Security field (e.g., audit, security architecture, access management, control implementation, risk assessment).
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills with ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• In depth technical knowledge in one or more of the following disciplines: infrastructure services, networking, operating systems, application/middleware, and storage technologies, as well as development frameworks and methodologies.
• Previous roles in information security such as engineering, technology implementations, architecture and design, analysis and configuration, site reviews/assessments, or audits.
• Strong, self-motivated work ethic
• Ability to analyze and simplify complex information and be objective
• Capable of independent credible challenge
• Communicate effectively to various audiences, including senior management
• Influence stakeholders in collaborative environment without direct organizational authority
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at once
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Make decisions in the face of uncertainty
• Create partnerships and build a strong network of resources
• Ability to compile, analyze, and interpret reporting
• Ability to work effectively across multiple lines of business
• Proficiency with Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote)
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Information Security Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340728
Posted Date: 9/26/2018