Business Systems Analyst - Southborough, MA
Business Systems Analyst
4+ Months, Could extend for right candidate(s)
Aggressive hiring timeline / Start ASAP
The Business Systems Analyst will work with project stakeholders to elicit and document requirements that support business needs within the organization. They will independently meet with management and business partners at all levels of the organization to gather business requirements. As part of an Agile team, they will take a lead role in developing client and business-facing requirements that address the business needs.
Act as liaison between Distribution, Technology, their Agile team, and other Stakeholders to ensure proper implementation of requirements.
Communicates any material modifications of the business requirements to the business partners. Works with their team to formulate and define scope and objectives based on both user needs and an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements
Create business requirement documents which may include detailed work flow diagrams, use cases, business process flows and data flow diagrams.
Create and maintain oversight of materials and business documentation Meet with key stakeholders across the organization to gather requirements related to enhancements for Client Reporting and maintaining support to reporting related systems. Provides application and production support to business areas as needed
Ensure comprehensive User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and coordinate defect resolution with IT. This may require preparation of test cases to ensure thorough execution and continuous operational improvement
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a business or computer related field
• Intermediate technical skills including an understanding of underlying relevant technical architecture and business processes.
An understanding of relational databases and SQL is preferred but not required
• Proven ability to work efficiently and communicate well with others, both verbally and in writing. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to make independent decisions
• A firm understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle, background in Agile methodology preferred but not required.
• Technical and functional understanding of supported applications and business processes.
• Ability to present technical concepts in business terms when eliciting, validating and prioritizing requirements
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under tight deadlines
• Self-motivated individual who has the ability to work well in a challenging, fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative team environment
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Southborough, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340776
Posted Date: 9/28/2018