Enterprise Release Manager (ERM) 340777 - Southborough, MA
Our client a well known technology company is seeking a Enterprise Release Manager to join their winning team .
The Enterprise Release Manager (ERM) need to protect and manage the movement of releases through the build, test, and production environments. The ERM need to ensure theres a proper structure in place to allow the portfolio to scale efficiently.
The ERM needs to interface and communicate with test managers, development managers, IT operations, and the PMO on a daily basis.
The ERM must be able to manage multiple projects and provide reporting as well as meeting updates to senior IT management and line of business.
• Develop common strategies for release governance across multiple departments.
• Establish consistent release management processes.
• Facilitate cross-team coordination of release management functions.
• Track an enterprise-wide release calendar.
• Inform senior management of enterprise-wide exposure to release risk and effectively mitigate it.
• Measure release cadence and effectiveness using common metrics across the entire software portfolio.
• Create common standards and formats for release playbooks and work with production control to standardize release decision-making.
• Define common mechanisms for rollback and standards for capturing release-related performance indicators.
• Forecast demand for release resources and identify opportunities for greater efficiency across the enterprise.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a business or computer related field
• 8 - 10 years of experience in Release Management role
• Strong leadership and communication skills to coordinate between teams
• Intermediate technical skills including an understanding of underlying relevant technical architecture and business processes.
• Proven ability to work efficiently and communicate well with others, both verbally and in writing
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to make independent decisions
• A firm understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle, background in Agile methodology preferred but not required.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Enterprise Release Manager (ERM) 340777
Location: Southborough, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340777
Posted Date: 9/26/2018