Systems Support Analyst - Des Moines, IA
The Systems Support Analyst role will be part of the Production and Performance support team. This role is responsible for Capacity Planning, System Monitoring, implementing and responding to alerts related to the lending application environment. Responsible for providing production support for technical issues that relate to multiple lending systems. Vulnerability Management tracking and privileged access management are a critical function of the position.
The ideal candidate has a good knowledge of the technical aspects of information systems with experience with large scale implementations of multi-tiered applications, using a variety of technologies. In addition the aptitude to quickly understand business processes. The position will provide consistent and comprehensive updates on the system health, problem trending, etc.
- Experience with system monitoring tools - OpTier, Splunk, HPD
- Experience coordinating Hardware and application installations
- Previous experience administering or using any of the following tools: AppDynamics . Introscope, TeaLeaf, Optier, Splunk, HP monitoring suite of tools.
- Previous experience with highly complex technical projects/programs
- Experience working with senior and mid-level management
- Experience supporting Business and Technical BCP plans
- Strong understanding of the Real Estate Lending Business and processes
- Working experience and technical knowledge with Mortgage Business
Work schedule will be Tuesday - Saturday
– Advantage Reference # 340798
Des Moines, IA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Systems Support Analyst
Location: Des Moines, IA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340798
Posted Date: 9/26/2018