Software Engineer / Tester - 340822 - Round Rock, TX
Software Engineer / Tester - 340822
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Location: Round Rock, TX
- 10+ years of experience - Ideally has worked as program test lead/worked on automation
- Top 3 must haves: Leadership demonstration/large program rate execution-ecommerce platform/testing/automation skills
- Selenium Webdriver is a must.
- Works closely with clients and Product Owners to continually refine software test requirements and provide feedback on user scenarios
- Works closely with Scrum team members to clarify requirements, ensure testability and automatability, to provide feedback on design (functional and technical)
- Contributes to impact assessments from Feature enhancements on system level interactions, and existing automated test suites
- Conducts In-sprint Test Design, Test planning Test automation development, and Test execution and Participates in Test Case Reviews
- Conducts Manual Testing, and uses Exploratory Testing to uncover weaknesses in their test approaches
- Writes automated tests for high availability and highly salable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Experience in TFS, MTM, Build management and continuous integration frameworks.
- Performing Integration testing and working along with interlocking teams.
- Provides Test consultation to Scrum team members to assist them in developing robust Unit Test suites
- Works closely with the global development team, Solution Architects, and the Online Product Engineering group to plan ongoing infrastructure needs, feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
- Logs defects and make recommendations to address defects. May conduct performance and scalability testing
- Development responsibilities include doing code review / bug analysis, analyzing development and test impacts, writing test tools and identifying automation opportunities
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent professional experience with 8+ years of experience in Software engineering
- 10+ years of related experience testing web portals using Microsoft technologies and/or experience designing web based, windows and DB integrated solutions.
- 10+ years of experience in TDD and hands on with test development automation.
- Expertise in any one or more of the following – Selenium Webdriver (Must), Web API (MS ASP.Net), MVC, TDD, C#, .net framework, web Services & MS SQL
- Practical knowledge in analyzing, designing, and developing solutions to highly complex problems and Practice in Agile Scrum methodology
- Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
- Ability to perform system-wide root cause analyses and drive improvements
- Practical experience in with SoapUI/Pro, Parasoft or CA Lisa test environments is a plus.
- eCommerce experience
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Software Engineer / Tester - 340822
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340822
Posted Date: 9/26/2018