Event Coordinator / Trade Show - Minden, NV
Position : Event Coordinator / Trade Show
Location : Minden NV
Duration 6 – 12 months contract with possible extension.
Purpose: To efficiently support communications initiatives by coordinating non-strategic work around events, trade shows, and branding operations
- Large scale events, shipping, and logistics coordinator Event and Trade shows globally and Controls (including but not limited to: coordinating with the event hosts, logistics management, white papers and presentations, coordinating internally with PLL and Executives for content and with Demand Gen team around event, promotional items, coordinating payments and POs and follow up as needed)
- Website support (coordinate w content providers and branding/graphic designers/photographer/videographers as needed)
- Event logistics including Brand visibility support internal and external (including but not limited to processing and vetting customer wins, prepping the ORBIT magazine, official employee communications -posters, emails, affinity groups, etc.- or events; branding/graphic designers/photographer/videographers as needed).
Attention to detail, project management, logistics skill, interpersonal skills, ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information, meet deadlines, high professionalism, and conduct independent research to problem solve, a self-motivator learner.
As an events coordinator the ideal candidate can perform independently or on a team, meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Candidate must be competent in using Microsoft Office programs, skype, and on the internet.
Candidate should have a strong grasp on brand consistency, messaging, aesthetic value, social media channel functions, video, and graphic appearance.
Must possess exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills, and high emotional intelligence.
AA or Bachelor's degree in a related field of study and at least 2+ years relevant experience is required.
Familiarity with large corporate structure is a plus.
Your customers are internal employees and external stakeholders.
Ongoing support work for collateral updates, internal employee communications, and strategic communications initiatives globally to a wide range of stakeholders.Occasionally act as liaison with local colleges, chambers of commerce, events, Governors Economic Development Group, leadership groups, etc.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings as it relates to branding, storytelling, employee communications, and adjacencies
• Create a project management calendar and events list and communicate roadblocks or challenges timely to supervisor
• High professionalism and positive attitude
• Interest in business marketing and communications
• 2-3 years experience in related field showcasing skill with brand, story, and graphic identity
• Strong interpersonal skills and attention to sensitive information
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team, self-management skills (takes initiative, seeks direction when obstacles arise)
• Experience using internet for basic research, problem solving, communications; awareness of social media strengths and pitfall and how to navigate this as a brand
• General working knowledge of graphic design workflow is a plus.
• Familiarity with large corporate structure and approvals process is a plus.
• Working knowledge of video production and content editing is a plus.
• Project management skills are a plus but not required.
• Knowledge of confidential file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures relating to protected information (knowledge of BOX, Dropbox, SAS, or similar is a plus).
• Administrative support as needed.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Event Coordinator / Trade Show
Location: Minden, NV
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340871
Posted Date: 9/26/2018