Asset Management Analyst - Clive, IA
Exciting 1-2 year contract opportunity with our Fortune 500 Financial Services client in West Des Moines. The successful candidate will be part of the Connectivity Competency Center. This team is responsible for governance activities with the network infrastructure group. Included in the scope of our work is the governance of individual products and the lifecycle data associated with the infrastructure area of the Enterprise. Our team is required to govern all phases of a products lifecycle within the Enterprise. This includes new product onboard, existing product lifecycle tracking, product end of life determination, alternate product selection, and ultimately determining product off-boarding when EOL have has been achieved from a governance perspective.
Candidate will be responsible for engaging with product owners to provide them with support as they determine their lifecycle planning and execution activities. Primarily, this is a relationship support role for those cases. In addition, resource will provide reporting on asset inventory using a combination of Remedy (Asset SOR) + Excel for the reports. Candidate will engage with our development resources that are building tableau dashboards for our lifecycle reports to provide them with requirements that have been captured from the individual product owners as needed. There will likely be some level of process engineering and design work needed as part of this role however will be limited in engagement. Candidates will be located onsite in West Des Moines as part of existing team.
• 8+ years of technical analysis and design experience.
• 2+ years of asset lifecycle management experience.
• Remedy Asset management experience.
• Data analysis (Excel).
• Relationship management skills to support coordination and interfacing activities.
• Network asset familiarity (examples: IP phones, routers, etc.), HPNA, and/or Device Pro 2 and their data sets.
• Have worked with infrastructure engineering teams.
• Process engineering and creating process flows (MS Visio or equivalent tool).
• Clear communication skills as they will be interacting with our senior level technical partners during research and design sessions.
• Self-motivated and driven.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Asset Management Analyst
Location: Clive, IA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340880
Posted Date: 9/26/2018