DevOps Engineer - Ansible (Permanent) - Irving, TX
Candidates who are interested ONLY in a Full Time Permanent position from the start should apply. No Contract or Contract to hire available for this position.
OPT or H4 Visa candidates are welcome to apply. No Visa sponsorship available however.
Full Time Permanent Opportunity to join a Global Consulting powerhouse!
DevOps Engineer - Ansible
The DevOps engineer will be a technical expert for Ansible ecosystem & DevOps practices within the organization, providing solutions and technical implementation aligned with the automation program objectives. This team member will develop Ansible artifacts, troubleshoot issues and work on implementing configuration management roadmap of the organization
- Develop Ansible playbooks and modules
- Administer Ansible infrastructure, perform maintenance and configuration and provide SME level support .
- Develop, configure and administer DevOps and IT automation solutions.
- Understand and remediate complex issues and topologies of large enterprises
- Provide technical support to IT ops around automation solution usage
- MUST have Five Years of IT experience
- Strong experience with Ansible
- Experience in Ruby, Python, PL/SQL, PowerShell, and Bash
- Experience with Kickstart, Firewalls, Hypervisors and Routers
- Log mining & analytics using Splunk
- Expert level RHEL 6, RHEL 7, Windows 2012 and Windows 2016 System Administration
- Deep understanding of PostgreSQL, Oracle, Apache, Tomcat and Nginx
- Expert level understanding and implementation of RESTful, SOAP and SDK APIs
- Good understanding of Jenkins, Git, Chef
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code, testing and deployment.
- Ability to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment.
- Basic Understanding in Data science practices and patterns
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: DevOps Engineer - Ansible (Permanent)
Location: Irving, TX
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 340959
Posted Date: 12/2/2018