Selenium QA - Chandler, AZ
We have a great 24 month contract opportunity with our banking client in Chandler AZ. Please look at the job description below and if you are interested please apply and a recruiter will be with you shortly.
Position Description1. The candidate will gather the requirements for the automation solution that will be implemented for the application.
2. The candidate will be part of the Scrim team and work closely with business analysts and product owners to understand the requirements.
3. The selected candidate also mentors. Coaches, and provides knowledge transfer from a technical perspective for the new member on-boarding the team.
4. The candidate would develop and test automation scripts using Selenium, the REST API test framework, postman collections. In addition, he develops specialized scripts and technical functionality using Java as the requested work requires.
5. The candidate plans, and develops test scenarios, scripts, and test cases.
6. The candidate develops all the required artifacts as part of the test deliverables.
7. Test related support for Production issue troubleshooting in collaboration with Dev/Level 2 support - this includes the higher environments like Sandbox, Validation and Production.
8. Pre-deployment tests in upper environments prior to any CR to isolate issues tied to backend and escalate accordingly.
9. Backend related CR support activities - this is usually as a result of a bug fix or a planned CR with the backend application requiring end to end testing support from Gateway
10. Weekly Gateway platform CR Support allocations for SIT and higher env.
11. Weekly API Deployment QA Support activities.QA Sign
12. Engage with the Developer and backend teams, Business Analysts to resolve the test data issues.
13. Overnight QA support activity for the business continuity planning, OS Patching, Data Power components, Push2Card APIs and few unplanned miscellaneous QA support activities.
14. Enterprise level prioritized QA support activities.
15. Able to analyze test results from a technical standpoint and provide detailed analysis to technology team.
16. Experience with RESTful API testing, in-depth experience and understanding of test automation principles and various frameworks.
17. Connect with EGS Offshore QA team members for an oversight.
18. Skills : 4+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services, 2+ years of Agile Experience, 3 years Java Exeprience, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Git, Maven, Postman, TestNG, IDEs - Eclipse/intellij.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Selenium QA
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 340991
Posted Date: 9/27/2018