UX Deisgner - New York, NY
We are currently seeking a UX Designer for a 12-month contractual opportunity with one of our Top 100 clients in New York, NY. The qualified candidate will help define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features. He/she will develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience Solid academic background in human-computer interaction or related field.
- Four (4) years of industry experience
- De and prototyping skills using tools like Sketch, InVision, and/or Principle
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces.
- Solid HTML skills.
- Strong visual design sense.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written presentation skills)
- Design experience in enterprise software, service design, b2b applications, or other complex software systems
- Familiarity with user research methods and experience working closely with researchers
- Experience creating data visualizations
New York, NY
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: UX Deisgner
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 341161
Posted Date: 9/28/2018