DevOps Engineer - Littleton, CO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a DevOps Engineer to work on a team at our client site in Littleton, CO. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
This position will work on the deployment, administration, development and support of complex network performance monitoring systems and applications. These systems provide end to end performance monitoring of all network elements, networks and services. The applicant should have in-depth knowledge of network infrastructure management and should possess significant knowledge of system administration in a complex, multi-platform enterprise architecture. The candidate should be self-motivated, be capable of multi-tasking, and be skilled at coordinating/planning/implementing project activities. The applicant should exhibit the technical proficiency to effectively analyze and modify the configurations of administered systems to achieve optimum performance and acceptable levels of service within corporate guidelines. The candidate should also be able to systematically develop routines to automate repetitive functions.
- Must have Associate's Degree or related field or the equivalent in training and experience.
- Must have 7+ years data network operations, systems administration, systems programming, or other substantive experience/training.
- A minimum of 5 years required experience must have involved installation, provisioning, and commissioning (including configuration) of management/services of new applications.
- Experience administering complex multi-functional network and/or customer-facing tools and systems
- Strong knowledge/experience of HTTP, CURL, XML and SOAP calls
- A working knowledge of Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), including authentication, autodiscovery, object identifiers (OIDs), and management information bases (MIBs).
- Experience with MySQL database administration
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Provide technical application and functional consulting to the organization.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Demonstrates accountability for own actions and deliverables.
- Effectively identifies, documents, and escalates risks and issues.
- Provide on-call and weekend support as required by business needs.
- Experience with Oracle database administration
- Knowledge and understanding of REST Web Services and Apache HTTP
- Experience with Computer Associates Performance Management (CA-PM)
- Knowledge of ATM, Frame Relay, Metro Ethernet, Internet, and DSL networking across multiple vendor platforms.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 341182
Posted Date: 9/28/2018