Digital Channel Web Engineer - Charlotte, NC
Digital Channel Web Engineer
This position is presented by Advantage Resourcing. NO resumes will be reviewed from Recruiters or Agencies.
Location: Charlotte, NC (University Area)
Contract length: 18 - 24 months
Job ID: #341311
Hourly rate: $57/hr.
Digital Infrastructure Architecture (DIA) within Digital Channels Technology (DCT) designs, implements and supports the infrastructure for online and mobile banking for Consumers and Small Businesses. Our goal is to design and implement infrastructure that will support hundreds of thousands of simultaneous users while providing our customers the fast, simple, secure, engaging and relevant experience they want. This position is responsible for designing the infrastructure for multiple platforms within the Channel. The position will lead teams within both the DCT channel and across the enterprise in researching and proposing solutions to support over 26 million online and 15 million mobile customers. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for providing in-depth technical systems consultation to internal business clients and senior technical management to ensure alignment with the Enterprise Architecture. Candidate should have experience conducting complex technology and system assessments.
• Demonstrated technical expertise and comprehensive knowledge of design of infrastructure to support a high volume, multi-tier website (minimum 10 mm customers). Does not have to be a financial website.
• Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management.
• Recent and demonstrated ability to influence management on technical or business solutions.
• Demonstrated wide application of technical principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications.
• Demonstrated experience providing technical leadership in the infrastructure development space.
• Experience in leading / facilitating analysis of current systems and problem identification and resolution.
• Ability to lead / facilitate technically complex discussions and working sessions in person or via teleconference.
• Experience in partnering with developers and architects from other teams to build solutions and resolve system and business problems.
• Experience with configuring and supporting application server software such as Weblogic, WebSphere, MQ, Databases, etc.
• Experience with designing and implementing High Availability Database Configurations.
• Experience with designing and implementing complex F5 or other Load Balancer Technologies.
• In depth experience with Solaris and/or Linux O/S capabilities. • Experience with Solaris and/or VMWare Virtualization technologies.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Digital Channel Web Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 341311
Posted Date: 10/1/2018