Electrical Engineer - Rockaway, NJ
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for an electrical engineer to work onsite in Rockaway, NJ. While this is a 6+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
• Work with third party developers on the design and implementation of embedded software devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
• Perform design reviews on all circuits and subsystems.
• Write test procedures and protocols to assess product reliability and evaluate the ability of products to meet performance standards and specifications.
• Document and execute testing of products, systems, or subsystems (with electrical, mechanical, and/or software components).
• Analyze measurement data to verify performance criteria.
• Troubleshoot hardware issues with the product during tests.
• Design and build support equipment and fixtures to conduct testing.
• Responsible for completion of activities on time.
• Provide technical knowledge and assistance to other engineers and support personnel.
Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: Requirements
• B.S. Degree in Engineering or equivalent, and a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
Client is on a 9/80 schedule. So their days are 9 hours M-TH then every other Friday is 8 hours with the other Friday off.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Rockaway, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 341341
Posted Date: 10/2/2018