Software Developer/Tester 341350 - Round Rock, TX
Our client a well-known technology company is seeking a Software Developer/Tester to join their winning team in Round Rock Tx.
Job Title: SDET
The main skills very much required for this position is experience with both C# and Selenium framework. Looking for an SDET to create/update/execute UI automation on a feature team – owning daily UI automated regression runs, updating test data, triaging failures, updating test scripts and clearing our backlog of UI automation on that particular feature team. Again – good proven experience with C#/Selenium is very much required and a focus.
Main responsibility of the position will be test data/script creation, update and execution of UI test automation for the feature team. This requires strong knowledge and practical experience from the candidate with C# and Selenium test framework. The teams need individuals with strong Software Test engineering knowledge and experience. We are looking for candidates who have a strong background in Software Testing methodologies, with demonstrated success in developing automation frameworks, comprehensive automation test suites at both the UI and Service layer, with proven abilities to innovate and be creative.
Ideal candidates will have Testing experience in Agile Scrum teams, object-oriented programming domains and experience in large multi-national corporations. Candidates will be familiar with Microsoft technologies, and will have worked on web based tools supporting very high volume transactions.
- Works closely with Product Owners and Business stakeholders to continually refine software test requirements and provide feedback on user scenarios.
- Works closely and iteratively with Scrum team members to clarify functional requirements, determine testing and test automation requirements, and provide feedback on design solutions (functional and technical)
- Conducts In-sprint Test Design, Test planning Test automation development, and Test execution
- Conducts Manual testing, and uses exploratory testing techniques to uncover weaknesses in testing test approaches/processes.
- Writes robust automated tests for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for ensuring quality of their own work as well as the work of the development team
- Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing industry developments
- Logs defects and participates actively in the defect resolution and retest process.
- Development responsibilities include doing code review / bug analysis, analyzing development and testing impacts, writing test tools and identifying automation opportunities
- Contributes to improvements in unit testing coverage, design test framework, develop test suites, expand automated testing harness and automate scenarios/cases - Candidate should have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem solving skills.
- The ability to work closely with product owners, developers, program managers and other test teams, to ensure the quality of the owned components
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Software Developer/Tester 341350
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 341350
Posted Date: 10/5/2018