TIBCO Developer - Eagan, MN
Title: TIBCO Developer
Location: Eagan, MN
Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process:
• 10+ years application development and implementation experience.
• This is a senior TIBCO Developer position. Position will require 100% TIBCO development (TIBCO Business Works).
• Hands-on TIBCO development experience within past two years is a mandatory requirement for hire. Experience outside of TIBCO will not be valued and will not be taken into consideration for hire.
• TIBCO is the only focus of this position. This senior TIBCO Developer will mentor two other senior Client’s employees who are learning TIBCO.
• The goal is for the Client’s employees to become proficient TIBCO developers under the tutelage of the Senior TIBCO contractor.
• Senior TIBCO contractor will develop TIBCO code while also teaching TIBCO to the two Client’s employees. The Client’s employees are located in Eagan, MN, and so this position requires the Senior TIBCO contractor to work in the Client’s office in Eagan, MN.
• Telecommuting or working in other Minnesota offices are not an option. Position begins as a 4-month gig and will potentially be extended as more TIBCO work is defined in the New Year.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: TIBCO Developer
Location: Eagan, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 341450
Posted Date: 10/22/2018