Reliability Engineer - York, PA
Job Title: Jr. Reliability Engineer
Job Location: York, PA
Hourly Rate: $38.50hr
- We currently have openings in York, PA for Jr. Reliability Engineers to work on a Military Vehicle Program.
- Support RAM mathematical analysis and technical inputs to system design and detailed designs to ensure a robust, high level reliable design for maximizing availability and sustainment to minimize the logistics footprint.
- Support RAM prediction and assessment models to at least the subsystem level.
- Support inputs to Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis for early design (functional FMECA) through final design to at least the subsystem level.
- Track mitigation or elimination of failures modes to assess improvements and update analysis by evaluating test results.
- Prepare reliability mathematical models and/or reliability block diagrams to at least the subsystem level.
- Support the input of Test Incident Reports (TIRs) into Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) database and interface with design team to address potential failure mode mitigation/elimination to at least the subsystem level.
- Develop and maintain reliability critical items list to at least the subsystem level. Use to assist design influence and track modifications to assist in assessing program success.
- Understand impact of software in relation to reliability and address software reliability from a design influence perspective to at least the subsystem level.
- Provide assistance to planning of Reliability Enhancement Testing (RET) and reliability demonstration testing.
- Track and monitor system level R&M parameters Support Total Ownership Cost Reduction data analyses and assessments to identify LCC reduction candidates.
- Ability to analyze large data sets from a reliability perspective and identify high drivers.
- Ability to perform reliability tasks such as allocation, predictions, FMECA and FRACAS.
- Ability to use reliability and office software tools to perform reliability analyses.
- Ability to understand and analyze mechanical, electrical, electronic and hydraulic engineering concepts.
- Familiarity with WQS reliability software.
- 2 or more years of experience in Reliability Engineering.
- Familiar with other Specialty RAM-T disciplines.
- BS Engineering, Science, Mathematics or Related Field.
- ASQ Certified Reliability Engineer
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Reliability Engineer
Location: York, PA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 341562
Posted Date: 10/2/2018