Java DevOps & Integration Engineer - Fremont, CA
Ranked as a Fortune 100 company, we have an opening for a Java DevOps & Integration Engineer. This is a 24 month contract. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Java DevOps & Integration Engineer
Location (any of the following): Concord, CA; Fremont, CA
Description: Java DevOps & Integration Engineer to work in cross functional team.
- Working with Development, build and release for Java web application deployment.
- Maintain Oracle Database schema objects, develop automated SQL Compare scripts and synchronize DB consistency with different deployment environments.
- Taking part time development role in Java API Service Development and Oracle backend scripts and have good experience with Service bus like mule soft, apache camel or oracle service bus.
- Bachelors’ / master's degree in computer science or related subject.
- Must have 5+ years of hands-on experience working in Development & DevOps expertise in Java Environment.
- Strong experience of Continuous Integration and tools like tools like GitHub/SVN, Gradle/Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory and uDeploy.
- Familiarity with any scripting languages (PowerShell, Perl, Shell, batch scripting / Ruby / Python)
- Experience and understanding of database design, data extraction, stored procedure, query optimization and performance tuning.
- Experience Development / DevOps in Agile
Adv. Ref. #: 341723
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Java DevOps & Integration Engineer
Location: Fremont, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 341723
Posted Date: 10/3/2018