Software Engineer - Patching and Enterprise Security - Charlotte, NC
Software Engineer – Patching and Enterprise Security
Advantage Resourcing is the preferred vendor for our major banking customer – role may sit onsite in:
- Charlotte, NC.
- St. Louis, MO.
- Minneapolis, MN.
- Chandler, AZ
- DesMoines, IA.
- 3 years previous experience in engineering and implementing enterprise software solutions
- 3 years previous experience supporting application and/or patch management processes
- Solid understanding of systems patching and enterprise security practices
- Solid experience identifying, documenting and implementing system updates and patches
- Working knowledge of Windows Server technologies and associated scripting automation tools
- Previous experience supporting or implementing Vantage software.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a high performance team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Scripting experience with technologies such as PowerShell and SQL
- Previous financial services experience or experience in a regulated industry
- Hands-on experience specific to patching and delivery of software updates
Or banking customer’s Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration Services is seeking for a messaging engineer for message retention project. The ideal candidate will have a high level knowledge of windows operating system, knowledge of 3rd party application environments regarding messaging (archiving, email controls, encryption, etc.). The individual should be able to deploy, administer, monitor and troubleshoot in a complex messaging environment in accordance with industry accepted Best Practices.
Must have experience with engineering enterprise software solutions along with documentation required for this software such as implementation plans, test scripts, BCP steps along with failback plans. Knowledge of software / patch management and/or IT security background is helpful and must possess skills to update and track software versions, releases and remediation tasks. In addition, this candidate will need to coordinate with internal and cross organizational peers to ensure successful adoption of software are met within the outlined SLAs.
Candidate should have experience working in a corporate environment where the team must administer systems to known corporate policies regarding security, audit, and change control processes. Additionally experience with Enterprise level Messaging systems and 3rd party transformation agents like Actiance Vantage are helpful.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Software Engineer - Patching and Enterprise Security
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 341808
Posted Date: 10/4/2018