Electrical Architecture Engineer - Auburn Hills, MI
The Electrified Powertrain (ePT) Electrical Architecture Engineer is responsible for creating and maintaining the ePT EE-Systems for various hybrid applications.
- Integration of ePT EE-Systems with Core E/E organizations Design and maintenance of private ePTCAN Networks, Network Management, and integration of ePT components into vehicle CAN network.
- Release of sub-system (napkin) schematics and Device Transmittals for all ePT components in accordance with the projects' timelines.
- Mule build ePT EE- Systems definition ePT load budget and analysis IOD analysis for ePT components to optimize the selection of the 12V battery.
- Identification and communication of the ePT electrical technical requirements as they effect other components in the vehicle.
- HMI requirements Vehicle Functional objective technical support
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or related Engineering field from an ABET accredited university
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Automotive/Industrial Electronics
- Capable of creating Logical as well as Physical Schematics
- Experience with communication networks (i.e. CAN, LIN, FlexRay, etc.)
- Experience authoring Requirements and specifications
- Working experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Highly motivated/self-starter with proven leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Master of Science in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or related Engineering field from an ABET accredited university
- Hybrid or EV development powertrain experience/ exposure or training
- Working experience with OEM tools (iSpeed, CDA)
- Experience in using INCA, Matlab, DOORS, and Visio
- Experience using CANalyzer or CANoe
Driving and Travel Requirements:
- May be required to travel domestically up to 20%
- Will be required to drive a company car. Valid drivers license is required as well as a clean driving record.
Auburn Hills, MI
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Electrical Architecture Engineer
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 341815
Posted Date: 10/18/2018