Technical Project Manager - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a Fortune 100 company, we have an opening for a Technical Project Manager. This is an 18 month contract. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
- The Technology Project Manager (TPM) will provide support for the Technology Relationship Manager (TRM) responsibilities.
- TRM function is critical to ensure IT alignment with Application Partners.
- The TPM role will help with Splunk Infrastructure Expansion, Technology Remediation Execution (TREX), Operating System End of Life Patching, and Middleware patching validation initiatives.
- As an Infrastructure PM, facilitate communications and engagement with aligned matrix teams.
- Influence and negotiate execution timeframes for delivery.
- Gather requirements for Infrastructure demand and create Implementation Project Plans.
- Help create Infrastructure Delivery workflow requests (ITR/ERID) to engage Infrastructure Architecture (IA), Infrastructure Engineering, and Provisioning teams.
- Communicate and interact with the Fulfillment Manager (FM) when workflow requests (PTPs) are escalated due to delays in some delivery stages.
- Metrics and Reporting - Support Senior Infrastructure Planner (SIP) on any urgent process follow-throughs, reporting and metrics that will be used for road shows, and pulling monthly accomplishments reports.
Required (Must Have) Skills:
1. Must possess strong communication skills.
2. Must possess ability to take initiative and have heightened sense of urgency and resolve. 3. Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and report multiple initiatives concurrently.
4. Possess technology Project Management/ Coordination skills.
5. Should possess very good work management, organization and coordination skills.
6. Highly proficient with advance Microsoft Office Suite skills
a. SharePoint experience working with work flows, web parts, embedding Java, asp pages, creating dashboard views from lists, linking lists.
b. Excel Advanced knowledge to work with formulas to pull Meta data sets.
c. Word/ Power Point High proficiency to create collaborative documents on the SharePoint site.
d. Visio Advanced knowledge to create Visio diagrams and be able to illustrate them on the Share Point site.
7. Five to ten years of information technology management and/or consulting expertise.
8. Undergraduate degree or equivalent. Information technology related preferred.
9. Ability to work a flexible schedule to allow working with the global resources when needed.
Adv. Ref. #: 341824
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 341824
Posted Date: 10/4/2018