Computer Technician - Oneonta, NY
Great part-time opportunity with flexible schedule!
Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM 15-20 hrs/wk.
Solid computer skills are a must to be successful in this role.
Scope of Position:
In this role, you will support the development and proliferation of a data management system for highly automated fast paced manufacturing lines. The role will require interfacing with several functions of the operations and engineering groups. There will be opportunities to explore innovative ways to incorporate process control into modern manufacturing processes. This is a temporary based position with a focused effort on the described objective.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Review and document existing processes in provided format
• Consult technician for improvement to process data structure
• Consult engineers for development of data collection template
• Apply both analytical concepts and hands on learning
• Work with IT Site Lead to incorporate data collection templates into data management system
• Ensures Intellectual Property management process is followed and any intellectual property developed as part of a project is properly documented.
Required Education and Experience:
• High School diploma
• Currently pursuing Bachelors degree in a technical field (ex. IT, Engineering, Computer Sci)
• Relevant experience a plus
• Computer literate in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Database management / understanding preferred
• Ability to build reports in excel using data models.
Desired Experience / Qualifications / Skills:
• Knowledge of programming languages
• Ability to troubleshoot issues with business process or IT systems
• Knowledge of finance and basic accounting
• Strong communication skills - facilitation, listening, negotiation, presentation, speaking, & writing
• Self-starter, passionate about engineering with a high level of technical curiosity
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Computer Technician
Location: Oneonta, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 341878
Posted Date: 10/3/2018