HR Administrator - Billerica, MA
This position provides administrative support to the HR department and assists in servicing the organization in the areas of employee relations, performance management, talent acquisition and management, compensation/benefits, etc. This role’s primary function is to provide all types of HR specific administrative support to the HR department (including system data entry/compliance/record keeping/ Recruitment scheduling/event planning)
Requires high level of discretion and professionalism. Ability to maintain confidentiality required. This role is often the front line to customer’s questions and service requests. Requires a significant amount of customer relations skills.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
HR Administrative Support
- Provides administrative support to the HR department and assists in servicing the organization in the areas of employee relations, performance management, talent acquisition and management, compensation/benefits and special projects.
- Supports HR Manager in meeting scheduling and preparation of materials required.
Talent Acquisition and Management
- With direction from HR Manager administers the ATS for all open requisitions, ensures tracking and scheduling of all candidates from resume submission through process end. Ensures all legal aspects of employment are followed. Updates all employee records in required HRIS Systems
Business Partnership/Employee Relations
- Implement and coordinate employee relations activities. Provide information in a timely fashion for all levels of the organization.
Performance Management and Organizational Development
- Provides information and reports to management as requested. Provides training and assistance to employees as needed.
Training & Development
- With direction from HR Manager assist in the preparation and development of training and development activities.
Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Assist HR department in executing all expected activities including providing organizational management with information as well as documenting any services needed.
Required Job Qualifications (unless otherwise noted):
Educational Background (minimal level needed to perform)
Associates degree or High school diploma and relevant experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Previous Work Experience
4-6 years related experience. HR administration experience in a technology company preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Advanced PC skills with Microsoft Word products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio)
- Exceptional Customer Service skills. Proactive work ethic.
- Knowledge of federal/ state/local employment laws/regulations relating to OFCCP, EEOC, Unemployment Insurance, COBRA, etc.
- Employee Relations: conflict resolution, problem solving, counseling, facilitation
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of sound HR practices in areas of employment, compensation, benefits and administration.
United States of America
Human Resources/Training / Human Resources
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: HR Administrator
Location: Billerica, MA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 341938
Posted Date: 10/5/2018