Information Security Engineer - Columbia, SC
Exciting 6 month contract opportunity for an Information Security Engineer in Columbia, SC. The successful candidate will provide ongoing support for the Cisco ASA 5508s deployed as VPN point-to-point devices.
- Responsible for providing cybersecurity expertise related to any of the following: monitoring cybersecurity devices, investigation of events, investigation of incidents, escalation or mitigation of incidents and events, compliance reviews, or cybersecurity analysis, or deployment of devices. Coding or network analysis may be required.
- Provide ongoing support for the Cisco ASA 5508s deployed as VPN point-to-point devices.
- VPN Device Support
Support for each Cisco ASA 5508 deployed at multiple locations includes:
- Maintaining the Cisco IOS at the Cisco recommended IOS version;
- Supporting the system configuration (networking, interfaces, administrative access, and management capabilities);
- Supporting the VPN point-to-point tunnel configuration; and
- Monitoring up/connected condition of the VPN point-to-point tunnel
Support for Cisco Security Manager (CSM), deployed on a virtual machine will include:
- Maintaining CSM at the Cisco recommended version;
- Supporting the system configuration (networking, administrative access, and management capabilities); and
- Remotely managing the Cisco ASA 5508s deployed at remote locations, including device health and configuration
– Advantage Reference # 341980
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Information Security Engineer
Location: Columbia, SC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 341980
Posted Date: 10/5/2018