Electro-Mechanical Equipment Trainer - Goleta, CA
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for Quality Engineer I to work on a team at our client site in Goleta, CA. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday; 8am - 5pm
• Train & guide operators/technicians in operating reliability equipment, various electro-optical test equipment, visual inspection, and other characterization of novel MEMS devices.
• Analyze data from ongoing reliability testing for new product launches. Report to senior engineers and to management on reliability of production line as well as development builds.
• Organize data and provide written and oral reporting of reliability results.
• Write SOPs, perform gage capability studies, maintain all equipment calibrations, etc. of test and characterization equipment.
• Install and qualify new equipment, come up with build instructions for new equipment
• Support failure analysis efforts for devices which fail reliability testing.
Day to day activities:
• Work with multi-discipline team to develop new reliability test equipment
• Oversee day-to-day reliability tasks including tracking, testing and reporting results.
• Work with Wafer Fabrication Engineers to validate device reliability due to process changes, new equipment and new wafer fab start-ups
• Responsible for day-to-day operation and maintenance of Development and Production reliability laboratory. Maintain lab facilities and equipment, order supplies, etc.
• Perform general failure analysis tasks to determine the mechanisms for reliability failures
• BS or MS in EE, Applied Physics, or equivalent.
• Microscopy and characterization familiarity (FIB, SEM, AFM, or other microscopy)
Manager Must Haves:
• Experience in compiling and presenting results to cross-functional groups
• Proficient in a software program to automate routine tasks (VBA, Labview, etc)
• Understanding of basic statistical analysis techniques and ability to use software tools such as Minitab, MatLab, or JMP
• Basic understanding of semiconductor device physics
• Basic understanding of semiconductor processing.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Equipment Trainer
Location: Goleta, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 342045
Posted Date: 10/4/2018