Customer Service Representative - Denver, CO
Ranked as a top Fortune100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Customer Service representative to work onsite in Denver, CO. While this is a 3 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
• 35% Customer Experience: Greeting, assisting and soliciting individuals entering the office and calling by phone; receiving and processing credit and employment verifications, and recording information obtained; processing payments, distributions, and insurance products at the direction of a licensed agent; handling account activities related to collection accounts, including phone calls and face to face communications with customers.
• 30% Branch Support: Preparing reports, correspondences, transaction documentation, and recording and filing documentation; operates cash drawer, processes bank deposits, and maintains records and balances.
• 30% Business Development: Actively markets and sells all branch products and services to individuals and merchants. Merchant and bank visits required.
• 5% perform all other duties as assigned by management.
Note: Regular attendance resulting in meeting and/or exceeding performance standards required
• Customer Commitment
• Core Values & Ethical Conduct
• Communication Skills
• Sales Motivation
• Problem Solving
• Time Management/Productivity
• 1+ year sales and/or customer service experience
• High School Diploma/GED, Bachelors degree a plus
• Valid drivers license
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 342293
Posted Date: 10/8/2018