MS Azure Solution Architect - Trevose, PA
Our client is a thriving Cloud Solutions firm with several MS Azure Solution Architect openings.
Positions requires up to 50% travel and are hourly W2 positions.
MS Azure Architect
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Position yourself as a trusted advisor to clients, and partner with them to understand their requirements for cloud implementations.
• Create functional design specifications, Azure reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
• Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for Azure adoption.
• Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance and leverage existing investments in Azure/MS platforms.
• Learn, learn, and learn by staying up-to-date on all technical developments related to Azure and other public cloud platforms.
• Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%).
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, other technical field.
Experience in architecting complex Enterprise grade solutions in on-premise and cloud environments.
• Experience in Azure classic portal & Azure resource manager in cloud deployments
• Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following:
o Azure PaaS technologies
o Azure apps technologies such as AzureSQL, Azure Tables, Cache, SQL Server DW, Azure AD etc.
o Azure IaaS Technologies such as VMs, Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium storage etc.
o Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
o Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
o Experience with MS Visual Studio TFS, VSO
• Firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Federated AD, AD integration
• Well versed in designing and building Azure solutions that include high availability, multi-region and multi-set architectures using virtual networks, availability sets and affinity groups.
• Familiar with various application stacks such as .NET, C#, Powershell etc in a Visual Studio TFS/VSO environment.
• Azure PowerShell deployments, experience with Powershell DSC/CLI etc.
• Insights and Diagnostics using MS SCOM for both on-prem and Azure cloud environments
• Familiarity with Office 365 and Sharepoint service offerings.
• Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships.
• Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
• Strong team skills including the ability to lead and be a team player
Azure certification in any of the following – Solutions Architect, Infrastructure Architect or Systems Ops.
Good awareness of all services and products from Microsoft and roadmaps
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: MS Azure Solution Architect
Location: Trevose, PA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 342308
Posted Date: 10/9/2018