Lean Engineer - Houston, TX
This position is Direct Hire. Please apply and ATTACH your updated resume for consideration. A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required for consideration.
· Perform work in a professional and safe manner, report unsafe work practices
· Performs standard Lean assignments
· Develops and implements standard work.
· Recommends and implements improvements in the production process
· Recommends appropriate materials, and/or techniques to carry out a specified sequence of standard engineering tasks
· Create flow in the shop using Lean philosophy
· Teach lean tools to hourly and salary
· Point of Contact (POC) for implementation of new equipment and for making improvements on existing equipment
· Create Authorization for Expenditure documents along with supporting return on investment calculations
· Facilitate continuous improvement activities
· Provides product support, manufacturing support, and failure analysis
· May assist technical support teams in testing new applications and problem solving
· Willingness to travel up to 20%
· Handles special projects, as assigned
Education / Experience / Training
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5+ years’ manufacturing experience
· Strong knowledge of lean processes
Skills / Knowledge:
· Strong analytical skills.
· Change agent with abilities to influence others.
· Verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Computer knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office, proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point is a must
· Knowledge of Lean principles, concepts, theories, and practices
· Able to multitask on several different projects at the same time
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Sales
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Lean Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 342363
Posted Date: 10/8/2018