UX Architect / Senior User Experience Architect / 342395 - Round Rock, TX
UX Architect / Senior User Experience Architect / 342395
Duration: 8+ months with possible conversion to perm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Note: Portfolio to be included with resume
- The portfolio must contain recent work examples from your professional experience.
UX Architect for Support of Connectivity Project Senior User Experience Architect
You have a strong passion for digital design, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to turn complex requirements into a product that is easy and enjoyable for people to use. You live for intuitive user experiences and understand how to flex these across multiple device types, platforms, and user states. If this sounds like you, keep reading. Services IT is seeking a Senior User Experience Architect to join our multi-disciplinary UX team to craft digital experiences for external and internal customers.
Our mission is to deliver simple and elegant digital experiences to a wide spectrum of customers, from the person seeking help on the website to the technician in the field, or the agent on the phone, and everyone in-between. These experiences run the gamut from the website to mobile applications and internal software to help serve customers. The Senior UX Architect is a crucial part of the UX team and works closely with Designers, Researchers, and business partners to deliver these solutions.
- Apply design thinking to the end-to-end customer experience Translate business goals and requirements into effective digital experiences that help customers.
- Create UX documentation (transaction flows, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models, prototypes, user interaction specifications) to communicate concepts and designs to internal partners. Propose, lead, and participate in user research, usability validation, and A/B testing.
- Work closely with other team members including UI Designers, Business Owners, Product Managers, Content Strategists, and Development Teams to bring your designs to life. Take ownership of your projects as a whole, following them through to launch and relentlessly looking for the best way to solve business problems and improve the customer experience.
- Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years as a User Experience Architect, Information Architect, Interaction Designer, or similar role working with dynamic, high-traffic websites or software products.
- Digital agency experience or experience with a Fortune 500 company preferred.
- An eye for design in general; and an understanding of key principles of information design Experience creating wireframes, sitemaps, prototypes, personas and use cases
- Strong proficiency with MS Visio and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to succinctly and effectively present an idea to a group of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to gather feedback from peers and stakeholders and incorporate to improve the final product
- Experience following brand standards and UX patterns
- A track-record of delivering the highest quality of work, even under tight time constraints
- An outstanding online portfolio with relevant examples of finished work, wireframes, prototypes, specification documents and/or process flows.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Library Science, Information Systems, Visual Design, or equivalent work experience
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: UX Architect / Senior User Experience Architect / 342395
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 342395
Posted Date: 10/8/2018