Finance/Marketing Analyst - Pricing Focus - Denver, CO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Finance/Marketing Analyst to work on a team at our client site in Denver, CO. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
The position is a finance/marketing role with a Pricing focus for Network, Managed Hosting, Dedicated Cloud and Colocation product suites. Responsibilities include the data gathering, analysis, teaming, development and implementation of price points and pricing strategies and overall general knowledge of telecommunications contracts is required.
• Position will require understanding of financial modeling/measures, the ability to partner across multiple groups, and to effectively communicate objectives and changes to team members and executives.
• Position will requires overall marketing understanding, development, and the application of the pricing P.
• Position will provide daily interaction, communication and direction to marketing, special pricing, sales and process/project objectives.
• Position will require the ability to make sense of complex data and translate that data into meaningful analysis as well as the ability to report, interpret, and summarize results.
• Position will require the ability to research (or direct research) of customer behavior, pricing results and competitive data in support of results, pricing and strategy.
• Position will require the ability to maintain, and update pricing information in a timely manner.
• Position will be working with, negotiating with and providing reporting and feedback to Director, VP, SVP and EVP partners in Strategic Pricing, Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Business Sales and Finance.
• Position will develop and implement pricing strategies appropriate to changing market conditions
• Provide reporting support on the key metric drivers for the Business Pricing Offer Management team, Finance and Management
• Provide & communicate Executive based reporting & analysis of projects. These projects are both recurring and adhoc in nature, with a need for creative thinking and approach in developing findings/recommendations
• Must be able to work across multiple functional groups to support and implement programs
• Must be able to effectively communicate strategies and objectives across the organization
• Must be able to confidently present to and negotiate with senior executives
• Knowledge of Telecommunication and Enterprise segment products
• Ability to establish and foster key relationships within the organization
• Ability to understand detail/complex data and translate into actionable/understandable terms
• Ability to take ownership and personally drive projects and objectives to completion
• Ability to understand and develop and support financial concepts/models
• Highly motivated to perform and contribute
• Strategic in supporting and completing projects with a strong degree of creativity and flexibility, from both a production stand-point but also in connecting the strategic dots
• Devises methods, modifies or adapts standard procedures to meet varied situations
• High attention to detail & quality based results
• Ability to effectively partner with associates and peer organizations, and actively participate in solution-based dialog
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a SAP Functional Analyst to work on a team at our client site in Reston, VA. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done. Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Marketing or related discipline field
• Two or more years Finance, Marketing and/or Telecommunications experience
• Expertise in Business Management and Finance disciplines necessary
• Experience in the Cloud, Colocation or Managed Hosting industry and products
• Excellent working knowledge of personal computers, spreadsheet and presentation software (Excel and PowerPoint)
• Strong analytical, presentation, and communication skills
• Project Management skills
• Goal and detail oriented
• Willingness to work overtime and travel as necessary
• Ability to manage financial models and develop business cases
• Pricing or offer development experience
• Experience working with executive management
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Finance/Marketing Analyst - Pricing Focus
Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 342413
Posted Date: 11/15/2018