Cyber Threat Vulnerability Engineer - San Francisco, CA
Title: Cyber Threat Vulnerability Engineer
This position is a W2 opportunity. NO resumes will be reviewed from Recruiters or Agencies. This position is presented by Advantage Resourcing.
Location: Chandler, AZ.
Length of Contract: 3-24 months
Job ID: #342422
Hourly rate: $55/hr.
This position is a part of the Cyber Threat Management - Vulnerability Assessment Team.
Required experience includes:
- 2+ years of information security experience in converged testing (red teaming)
- 1+ year of experience in network, social, and physical domains
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: creating proof of concepts, creating exploits, or reverse engineering Intermediate Information Security technical skills
- Proficient in working with systems, networks, and application vulnerability testing
- Ability to manage complex security scenarios and develop innovative solutions to address the most recent cyber threats
Performs basic computer security incident response activities and technical investigations of information security related incidents. Partners with senior level engineers on scans of networks to identify security vulnerabilities. Acts as professional ethical penetration tester utilizing hacking tools to modify or create proof of concept exploits that mimic techniques of attackers to identify vulnerabilities and associate with a severity rating by deriving impact and ease of exploit.
Job responsibilities include:
- Using networking devices, appliance products and conducting web-based application penetration tests, logical security audits, and hands-on technical security evaluations and implementations and developing custom penetration testing techniques and tools.
- Performs security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate information security policies and adherence to best practices.
- Conducts the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of medium to complex computer network security/protection technologies for company information and network systems/applications. Identifies security vulnerabilities for the company's networks, application systems, hardware infrastructure and emerging technologies to improve the enterprise information security posture. Communicates to the line of business on the inherent risks, providing meaningful hardening and mitigation strategies.
- Provides guidance and leadership to Information Security Engineers and acts as a mentor for these engineers interested in penetration testing and offensive security.
San Francisco, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Cyber Threat Vulnerability Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 342422
Posted Date: 10/10/2018