RACF MAINFRAME SECURITY - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an Project Manager/ Business Analyst professional. Must be articulate and able work directly with senior management as a high-level expert.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: RACF MAINFRAME SECURITY
- Location: Charlotte, NC - MUST work onsite
- Duration: 12 plus month
• 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
• 7+ years of mainframe security risk assessment and remediation experience
• 7+ years of hands on security engineering experience in a multi-node RRSF, complex z/OS environment
• 7+ years of hands on Resource Access Control Facility (RACF) experience with at least current and supported version (z/OS 2.1 and above)
• 7+ years of mainframe security experience using native z/OS and RACF tools
• 7+ Years of experience issuing RACF commands and performing diagnosis
• 7+ years of JCL (Job Control Language) experience
• 7+ years of TSO (Time Sharing Options)
• zSecure tool experience is a plus
• CA Top Secret
• Advanced Information Security technical skills and understanding of information security practices and policies
• Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills Job Expectations
• Ability to work on call as assigned
• Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
• Provide senior level technical support of mainframe security in a large, complex Multi-LPAR RACF environment utilizing RRSF (RACF Remote Sharing Facility), zSecure, RACF/DB2 and CICS.
• Work with internal and end-user personnel to define customized access solutions, reporting, notification, and data gathering as required.
• Participates in the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of complex computer security/protection technologies for company information and systems/applications.
• Performs periodic detailed assessments of the operating system and infrastructure components' security configuration to identify security vulnerabilities and provides remediation alternatives.
• Participates in the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs, and emerging security technologies and systems.
• Alternative role may include leveraging existing zSeries skills to work on mainframe security remediation projects.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: RACF MAINFRAME SECURITY
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 342540
Posted Date: 10/10/2018