Production Lead - Redwood City, CA
Our client is globally diversified company with R&D innovation and manufacturing centers in Japan, Europe and the United States. Through leading-edge optical technologies, providing the most advanced clinically relevant endo-imaging solutions. Their Focal Ablation System sets a new standard for simplicity in ablation of Barrett’s esophagus. The device is a through-the-scope, highly compliant balloon catheter that is simultaneously inflated and cooled by an inert refrigerant delivered from a small disposable handheld unit.
Production Lead in Redwood City, CA
• Hands-on supervision of daily operations including work flow scheduling, management of staff and monitoring productivity and quality
• Identify and troubleshoot process, material or equipment problems to minimize down time and recommend solutions
• Assist with revisions and improvements to manufacturing methods and procedures, including writing change orders and deviations
• Assist in time studies to qualify processing times and identify areas for process improvement
• Assist with hands on training of manufacturing employees on new products, tooling, equipment and process revisions.
• Read schematics, assembly drawings, data sheets, and process sheets to perform assembly, testing and trouble-shoot equipment.
• Assist in failure analysis, troubleshooting, rework/repair of non-conforming manufacturing product to determine root cause
• Support lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement activities in Manufacturing
• Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the company Quality System
• Manages employee training and required documentation to ensure effective training methods that comply with current procedures and quality standards.
•High School diploma or GED
•2-5 years of related medical device manufacturing experience
•Minimum 2-5 years or lead/supervisor experience
•Results driven leadership, with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
•Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to clearly provide work direction, communicate with support staff and present recommendations and ideas and to build consensus
•Ability to build, coach and motivate personnel while holding employees accountable for results
•Ability to problem solve and drive continuous improvement
•Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
•Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Redwood City, CA
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Production Lead
Location: Redwood City, CA
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 342627
Posted Date: 10/9/2018