Business Analyst / Product experience - Saint Louis, MO
We have a great 24 month contract opportunity with our Banking client in St. Louis, MO. Please look at the job description below and if you are interested please apply and a recruiter will contact you.
Position DescriptionTechnical Business Analyst to support the Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA) web site www.wellsfargoadvisors.com and related public-facing web properties. The individual will act as liaison between Technology, Digital Product Management, Agile team members, and cross-functional stakeholders / developers.
• Bachelors degree.
• Experience developing functional and non-functional requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly organized and flexible. Ability to work independently and in team environments.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues and align with the team to determine quick solutions.
• Understanding of content management systems. SDL/Tridion a plus.
• Financial Industry/Brokerage experience preferred.
• Agile Scrum experience preferred.
General CommentsExperience--Candidate should be able to explain experience pertaining to: • Experience as part of a team running a website working as a product manager, producer, designer/writer, or business analyst. • Quick to roll up sleeves and document alternatives, gather group feedback, follow-up, the process of building consensus, and documenting decisions. • Agile familiarity (Agile Manifesto, terminology, roles, ceremonies, tools such as VersionOne and Jira, lessons learned). • Quick study at understanding an entire ecosystem and working collaboratively across groups. • Diplomacy coordinating groups with different goals and processes. • Enjoys working as an individual contributor and a team facilitator. • Investing interest and experience a plus. • Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Saint Louis, MO
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst / Product experience
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 342700
Posted Date: 10/10/2018