Accounts Payable/ Buyer - Longmont, CO
Position : Accounts Payable/ Buyer
Location : Longmont CO 80501
Duration : 1 year contract with possible extension.
If interested then answer the following questions and submit along with your resume.
1. Based on the requirements of the job posting, how do your skills match the position?
2. Please describe your experience in troubleshooting Accounts Payable issues from a Supply Chain or Purchasing perspective.
3. Do you have experience using SAP Supply Chain modules, specifically those related to materials management, production systems, P.O. creation, etc.? If so, please elaborate.
4. Please describe your process for prioritizing your work load and organization.
5. Do you have experience with Excel, Microsoft Office and other technology tools? If so, please elaborate on your level of experience.
• Function as the team Expert for this location in troubleshooting and reconciling Invoicing issues
• Participate in initial and ongoing training on our AP systems
• Serve as a backup for other buyers
• Provide excellent customer service for customers, both internal and external.
• Receive/enter purchase orders for all regions in designated system and within the guidelines of company policy. Respond to emergency orders in a timely fashion, expedite material, manage arrival dates, update systems with accurate information, follow material to shipment to ensure on time delivery.
• Identify and resolve NCRs
• Review Open Orders report to drive on time delivery for the business.
• Build close relationships with suppliers and internal teams to gain their trust. Respond to queries in a timely and professional manner.
• Develop product knowledge and a strong understanding of the processes and procedures.
• Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service.
• Provide support, where necessary for the Supply Chain team taking on any additional assigned duties.
o Maintaining auditable data records for internal and external audits.
• Learn additional processes (reclamation) and support workflows as necessary
• Support growth projects.
• Participate in meetings and events.
• Proven experience in Purchasing and/or Accounts Payable and normally including at least 2+ years of prior experience
• Fast learner and able to multitask.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
• Competent with Excel and Word
• Ability to work in a cross-functional cross-country team environment.
• Ability to manage self and tasks in an appropriate manner
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills
• Attention to detail.
• A calm and analytical approach to problem solving.
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• College Graduate (4 yrs) preferred but not required
• Experience with SAP or other ERP systems
• Experience in resolving Accounts Payable issues
• Knowledge of financial concepts and terminology
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Accounts Payable/ Buyer
Location: Longmont, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 342750
Posted Date: 10/10/2018